Artists, sculptors, ceramicists and crafters, start your imaginations!
The Carl Cherry Center is looking for unique, high quality, handmade ornaments for our second annual “Over the Top and On the Tree” ornament show and silent auction. The public will be able to view and bid on ornaments during our holiday show, Director’s Cut, which runs December 14th through the 16th, 2017.
Here is your chance to create original handcrafted ornaments to be displayed for sale throughout the show. We are offering a 60/40 consignment split (60% to the artist, 40% to the Cherry’s general fund).
Please send pictures of your ornament sample to email@example.com — or drop one off at our gallery office, Fourth and Guadalupe, Carmel — with your name, contact information, price point, and quantity you are willing to make. Ornament submissions must be received no later than December 12th at 5:00PM.
This year’s themes are used as guidelines to inspire creativity, however, we are willing to consider any ornament presented.
- Traditional Holiday – White X-mas, Glamour, & Rustic
- Carmel Holiday– Sea Life & Beach
- Celebrations Around the World – Multicultural, Judaica, Spiritual, Angels, Zen
- Goodies, Gadgets, and Occupations – Ex: Foodies, Techies, Teachers, Fishermen, Musicians, etc.
- Birds, Birdhouses, and Woodland Creatures